Reblogged on https://ecellorscrm.wordpress.com/
Off late, I have been receiving lot of requests to explain the nitty-gritty of Power Apps component framework aka PCF.
While there are tons of great articles and videos on PCF are already available, I decided to provide comprehensive PCF beginner guide along with steps to reuse the pre-built controls.
Topics to be covered in this article:
- What is PCF?
- How we survived Pre-PCF era?
- Understand the file structure of PCF control
- Get familiar with commands
- Build a simple PCF control.
- Run and Debug in Browser
- Packaging PCF control to a Solution
- How to download and use the sample pcf controls
- Add components to Model Driven App
Lets get started and dive in to the details.
What is PCF?
- With PCF we can provide enhanced user experience for the users to work with data on forms, views, and dashboards.
- For example, a basic ‘Whole Number’ field can be turned…
View original post 1,639 more words